There are no upcoming special events! Please see our camp schedule below.
2023 camp schedule
- June 4-9 - Multi Challenged Adults for campers 18 years and up who have both intellectual and orthopedic challenges.4
- June 11-16 - Learning Disabled School-Age 7 to 17 years who have learning challenges only. This is an ambulatory week. (ADHD/ADD/Learning Disabled)
- June 18-23 - Orthopedically Challenged School Age/Visually impaired and blind 7 to 17 years who have orthopedic and/or visual challenges only.
- June 25-30 - Deaf/Hard of Hearing/Coda- Age 7 to 17 years who are deaf, hard of hearing or children of deaf adults.
- July 2-7 - BREAK WEEK
- July 9-14 - Multi-Challenged School-Age/Intellectually Challenged School-Age/Autism Spectrum Disorder 1 7 to 17 years who have intellectual and/or orthopedic challenges and/or ASD1.
- July 16-21 - Intellectually Challenged Adults Session 1 aged 18 and up who have intellectual challenges and minor physical challenges only.
- July 23-28 - Orthopedically Challenged Adults/Adult Blind aged 18 years and up who have orthopedic and/or visual challenges only.
- July 30-August 4 - Intellectually Challenged Adults Session 2 aged 18 and up who have intellectual challenges and minor physical challenges only.
*Please make sure to bring your child's communication device with them to allow them independence and open communication in their camp experience.
If your camper is non-verbal and a first time camper, e-mail Pam@camptatiyee.org to set up a visit prior to camp.