2022 camp schedule
- June 5-10 - Multi Challenged Adults for campers 18 years and up who have both intellectual and orthopedic challenges.
- June 12-17 - Learning Disabled School-Age 7 to 17 years who have learning challenges only. This is an ambulatory week. (ADHD/ADD/Learning Disabled)
- June 19-24 - Orthopedically Challenged School Age/Visually impaired and blind 7 to 17 years who have orthopedic and/or visual challenges only.
- June 26-July 1 - Deaf/Hard of Hearing/Coda- Age 7 to 17 years who are deaf, hard of hearing or children of deaf adults.
- July 10-15 - Multi-Challenged School-Age/Autism Spectrum Disorder 1 7 to 17 years who have both intellectual and orthopedic challenges and/or ASD1.
- July 17-22 - Intellectually Challenged School-Age/Autism Spectrum Disorder 1 - 7 to 17 years who have intellectual challenges and some minor physical challenges and/or ASD1. This is an ambulatory week.
- July 24-29 - Orthopedically Challenged Adults/Adult Blind aged 18 years and up who have orthopedic and/or visual challenges only.
- July 31-August 5 - Intellectually Challenged Adults aged 18 and up who have intellectual challenges and minor physical challenges only.
*Please make sure to bring your child's communication device with them to allow them independence and open communication in their camp experience.
If your camper is non-verbal and a first time camper, e-mail Pam@camptatiyee.org to set up a visit prior to camp.